Subject: SAVE THE DATE - EVENT MARKING THE ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THE LUXEMBOURG RAIL PROTOCOL (9 April 2024)
From: "UNIDROIT Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 11:21:29 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

For the attention of H.E. PAUL TEESALU

Your Excellency,

The Secretary-General of Unidroit is honoured to extend a cordial invitation 
to you for an informative and celebrative event marking the Entry into Force 
of the Luxembourg Protocol to the Convention on International Interests in 
Mobile Equipment on Matters Specific to Railway Rolling Stock.

The Luxembourg Rail Protocol extends the Cape Town Convention to cover 
railway rolling stock and aims to significantly reduce financing costs for 
railway operators in order to build sustainable infrastructure and combat 
climate change.

The event will be followed by a cocktail reception.

Date: 9 April 2024

Time: 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.

Venue: seat of Unidroit

We kindly request the honour of your presence and would greatly appreciate 
your confirmation of attendance by 2 April 2024.

Yours sincerely,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  | 
<http://www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 145

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg> 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unification-of-private-law/>